CRM: Reviewing Core Statistics
- CRM: Reviewing Core Statistics
- The course Reviewing Core Statistics, which will be held at the CRM (Barcelona), on the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of November, and 1st of December, 2016.
The course Reviewing Core Statistics, which will be held at the CRM (Barcelona), on the 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of November, and 1st of December, 2016.
- 03/11/2016 a 01/12/2016
- Centre de Recerca Matemàtica
- Persona de contacte
- Afegeix un esdeveniment al calendari
This activity is aimed at the researcher who has probably taken an introductory statistics and probability course at some stage and would like a brief introduction to the core methods of statistics and how they are applied. We are going to do a panoramic view by the good practices in scientific methodologies from statistical point of view.
Table of contents:
- Lecture 1 -Datasets and Random Variables
- Lecture 2 -Statistical Models and Probability theory
- Lecture 3 -Likelihood and Inferential Questions
Please note that October 31st, 2016 is the deadline for the registration (or when seats are filled).
You can find more information and register at: http://www.crm.cat/en/Activities/Curs_2016-2017/Pages/Reviewing-the-core-of-statistics.aspx.