MAK Crypto Seminar: Jacek Pomykala
- MAK Crypto Seminar: Jacek Pomykala
- Title: L-functions and large sieve application in cryptology By: Jacek Pomykała (University of Warsaw)
Title: L-functions and large sieve application in cryptology By: Jacek Pomykała (University of Warsaw)
- 16/06/2016 des de/d' 11:00"
- Campus Nord UPC, Building C3, Room 204a (2nd floor)
- Afegeix un esdeveniment al calendari
In Part I I will focus on the efficient generation of cryptographic systems parameters and some derandomization problems.
In Part II on mutual reductions between the familiar hard computational problems.
In Part III I will present some motivations for using the values of Kronecker's symbols to provide the idea for construction of candidats of one-way functions.