- BARCCSYN 2016
- 16/03/2016 a 17/03/2016
- Més informació
- Afegeix un esdeveniment al calendari
We would like to inform that we are organizing the fifth session of the Barcelona Computational, Cognitive and Systems Neuroscience (BARCCSYN 2016), which will be held at the Institut d’Estudis Catalans (Barcelona), on June 16 and 17, 2016.
BARCCSYN is about bringing together researchers from computational, systems and cognitive neuroscience. Our goal is to provide a forum for lively discussion and promote active collaboration between Barcelona-based research groups, especially between theorists and experimentalists.
Please note the following deadlines:
- May 15: Deadline to present a poster or short communication.
- June 5: Deadline to register (or until all available seats are filled).
Registration fee: 60 € (includes: documentation package, lunch tickets, and coffee breaks)
You can find more information and register at:http://www.crm.cat/en/Activities/Curs_2015-2016/Pages/BARCCSYN-2016.aspx
We hope that this information is of your interest and we hope to see you soon in Barcelona,
- Gemma Huguet (Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya),
- Roser Nadal (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona),
- Vicky Puig (Institut Hospital del Mar d’Investigacions Mèdiques),
- Alex Roxin (Centre de Recerca Matemàtica)